Are you a nonprofit organization in need of fundraising guidance? Do you have difficulty articulating the importance of your work for donors? Does your board need a primer on how to fundraise? Are you trying to find a meaningful way to engage the next generation in your mission?
Enlightened Philanthropy can help you with all of these issues and more. We provide advisory services for nonprofit organizations including:
- Conduct Development Audits
- Conduct Executive Searches
- Articulate and package projects/programs for funding
- Write grant proposals
- Mentor new grant professionals
- Train board members about the world of philanthropy and fundraising
- Develop Fundraising Plans
- Develop Youth Boards
We also offer creative project management:
- Review organization/departmental structure
- Facilitate interdepartmental relationships
- Develop procedures, policies, protocols
Our specialties include:
Nonprofit Organizations: Museums, Science Centers, Aquariums, Zoos, Nature Centers, Marine Conservation, Environmental
Fundraising for the areas of: Informal Science Education, Youth Education Programs (especially young women), Scientific Research, Conservation and Advocacy Initiatives, Exhibits
Development Experience: Grant Writing; Working with Family Foundations, Private Foundations, Corporate Foundations, Government Agencies; Logic Models; Stewardship; Business Membership Programs; Corporate Giving Programs; Sponsorship
Whether you’re a small nonprofit without a development professional or a large nonprofit with a full time development staff, let us be your resource for your fundraising needs.
We are pleased to offer our services for a retainer fee, project fee, or on an hourly basis, dependent on your needs. Please contact us today to discuss how we can best meet your goals.