Philanthropy Camp for Teens
Enlightened Philanthropy is excited to offer a one-week Philanthropy Camp for Teens for high school students. If you’re interested in offering this opportunity for your group, please contact us.
Students will learn more about the nonprofit world and explore philanthropy with their peers by engaging in a process that includes research, community service, decision-making, and grant making, while also building valuable leadership skills. This engaging and interactive experience will introduce students to the basics of philanthropy:
- What is philanthropy?
- What is a nonprofit and what do they do?
- What nonprofits are in my community?
- How do I learn more about nonprofits?
- How do I decide between worthy causes?
- How can I contribute to a nonprofit?
- How will my contribution make a difference?
We hope to create more knowledgeable philanthropic leaders for today and our future!
To receive more details when they are announced, please sign up.